Saturday, July 24, 2010

Podcast B

I was so excited about this activity. I wanted to create a video/audio podcast. So, I made a powerpoint and added audio. I tried many, many, many times to upload and I could not figure out how to do this. So, I found Windows Movie Maker on my laptop. I love this program. I will use this again and again. I made a movie about 10 Ways to Fill a Bucket using the pictures from my original powerpoint. I still could not figure out how to upload into a podcast. I then went back and used the basic Windows Sound Recorder. I do like this program too, I do think I will use this with my class. I would also like to learn how to create a podcast with video/audio. I think that I'm going to need my own podbean account. I would love for my students and parents to be able to go to this site to hear their child and other students in the class read. OK Kathy! Get ready! I have a lot of 'How To' questions! Thanks Kathy for introducing me to all these wonderful teaching tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment