Monday, June 21, 2010

Wikis

I checked out several Wiki sights. Wikieducator and Eduwikis were the most interesting to me. There were several helpful articles that I would be able to refer back to. They could be confusing at times. I think the more that I use these sights the less confusing they will be. I seem to spend a lot of time looking for things and then getting redirected to another place. I then have to find my way back home. I do hope that I can use a Wiki in my classroom. I like the idea of using a Wiki for vocabulary. I'm just not sure of how many students would use it. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I would love to get together and work! I am excited about the prospect of what could happen because of all this knowledge! We might get into lots of new fabulous ideas... we might begin to be completely off task more frequently!?! Looks like you got the hang of this!

    ReplyDelete